|Location||Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is looking for Product Owner for its Kraków, Poland location. Hitachi Energy provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise. Our solutions help the world’s most asset-intensive industries such as energy, utilities, and mining to solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At Hitachi Energy, it is the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why, we are always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key. In this role, you will report to Marek Szatan and work in our Global Lumada Core Team to support the Enterprise Software (ES) product group that delivers the Lumada portfolio. Your main goal will be to enhance our Enterprise Asset Management solution with the 3D modeling and visualization capabilities. If you are a Product Owner experienced with the 3D modeling tools and asset management systems who is willing to develop in an international company, then this is an opportunity for you. An ideal candidate is an experienced problem solver who learnt from failures and overcame obstacles on their way. Anyone with such experience already knows that the Product Owner role comes with an ambitious mix of building frameworks, platforms, and reusable components, preparing guidelines, running PoCs, and learning by failing fast. You name it.
- Work with the Product Management and Architects to define the product vision and roadmap in details
- Do backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Plan and prioritize the product feature backlog and product development
- Mitigate impediments that impact a successful team completion of the sprint and release goals
- At least 3 years in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile process and principles
- Sharp analytical mind and skills to solve problems and extract their essence
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Willingness to work in an international project set-up
- Nice to have: Experience in the Work Management or Asset Management domain.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com