|Location||Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
DEC (Digital Enterprise Connect) is an IIoT platform for HE internal usage, providing shared, base capabilities to build HE specific IIoT-like applications and products. Different configurations of the platform can be deployed both on-premise and inside different cloud environments. The platform is cloud-agnostic and can run on a virtual machine-based infrastructure, both hosted by HE or by a customer. Using a software product line approach, different platform (micro)-services can be packaged together with application services and apps to build different product variants and cover project-specific requirements. We are hiring an R&D leader for a group of approximately 20 software engineers in Poland who work on an IoT solution. In this role, you will report to Wojciech Zając, Enterprise Software Site Leader in Krakow and C.J Parisi, Product Line Director of Digital Core Products in Tucson, Arizona.
- Ensure complete and on-time delivery of high-quality IoT software within a specified scope.
- Drive collaboration culture in the international environment.
- Cooperate with Product and R&D Management to meet the customer and market expectations.
- Lead employees by strengthening their skills and helping them to overcome daily obstacles.
- Drive process changes in the organization to increase their quality and efficiency.
- Deep understanding of SDLC in an Agile environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading development teams.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, passionate, and creative thinker who can translate requirements into pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership