|Location||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation You will drive improvements throughout Transformer Core production in Power Grids, Core Cutting Center at Dilovası. Reporting to the Quality & Production Development Manager, your focus will be on optimizing the manufacturing process through innovation in a cost-effective way.
- Defining the working-phase sequence of the production process in line with material and investment budgets.
- Ensuring optimal efficiency in production methods, cycle time, equipment performance, and materials/components.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the manufacturing process in line with cost, safety, and timing requirements.
- Investigating the development of new methods, technologies, and changes in equipment and process design to meet specifications, e.g., improved productivity, capacity, throughput, safety, ergonomics, and quality.
- Defining action plans and training relevant maintenance and production resources to ensure smooth implementation of new processes.
- Consulting and collaborating with production operators and supervisors to implement changes on the production line.
- Defining action plans and training relevant maintenance and production personnel to ensure a skilled and competent team.
- Living Hitachi ABB Power Grids’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic departments from reputable universities. Fresh graduates with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply, however prior relevant experience would be a plus.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated, customer-oriented, and having stress management capability,
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English and Turkish
- Be innovative with the ability to work with cross-functional groups to implement improvements.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Capable of balancing speed and accuracy to achieve efficiency
- Research, reporting, and analytical skills, including good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Completed military service for male applicants
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com