Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Support country local Hitachi Energy organization and assigned cluster of countries by providing Trade Finance advisory services including: bank guarantees, parent company guarantees, sureties, documentary letters of credit during the export sales contract negotiations and during post sales trade finance instrument finalization and execution.
Coordinate and interact with all CFAs and activities globally for the applicable areas of responsibilities (in reference to the applicable RACI). Develop and maintain strong interaction with marketing and sales organization and business development. The fundament for all customer finance advisory activities is regulated in the Hitachi Energy instructions & regulations and in the respective RACI matrix.
• Act as a center of competence for the trade finance instruments portfolio management for the cluster countries by providing expert advice and risk mitigation activities during the negotiation of and after the export sales contract is concluded.
• Knowledge of local legal environments, implications for the issuance of trade finance instruments, know-how of specific local instruments such as sureties.
• Drive standardization of PG trade finance instruments wordings (standard templates, bank templates, global library, promotion of usage of international standards such as URDG, UCP, ISP98).
• Trade Finance instruments Portfolio oversight, maintenance and processing by adhering to local regulations and relevant customary practices.
• Release bank guarantee requests as part of the 4-eye principle (new issuance, amendment, extend or pay, claims, closing, free formats) and receive the incoming bolero messages, check the quality and content agrees with request and import accordingly.
• Assign advised export LCs to the relevant recipients as per maintained “allocation guidelines” or based on any other source of information (like beneficiary, goods description, etc.).
• Maintain bank relationship through monitoring of existing or requesting of a new stand-alone credit line.
• Incoming bank fee invoices reconciliation and timely bank fee payment execution.
• Usage of global application Trade Finance Link (TFL) and Bolero communication channel (where applicable).
• Quarterly management reporting, statistics over bank performance and guarantee and LC portfolio.
Customer Finance Advisor
• Be the designated regional point-of-contact for Customer Finance Advisory activities: pro-actively build, maintain and develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Proactively capture and develop business opportunities where customer financing solutions may be of relevance in coordination with Region Lead CFA.
• Maintain an active exchange and dialog with the global CFA community
• Interact with Hitachi Energy internal functions in order to apply and ensure all standards are met.
• Maintain core bank relationships where relevant for regional customer financing activities.
• Interact directly with external stakeholders such as customers, financial institutions and other counterparties.
• Experience: - 7-10 years` experience in Trade Finance (administration, advisory, consultancy in the area of guarantees and letters of credit)
• Languages: Fluent English (oral and written), the corporate language, local language, as well as at least working proficiency in Portuguese and Spanish and other relevant languages
• Education: University degree in Finance, Banking, Treasury Management or other relevant
• Good knowledge of international financial markets, common products and institutions (related to customer finance and risk management), and in addition a desired level of regional market knowledge
• Certification in trade finance instruments (such as CSDG, CITF, CTFP) would be considered an advantage
• Pro-active business attitude
• Good communication and presentation skills and maturity in the daily contacts internally as well as with third parties
• Good managerial, cultural and interpersonal skills to earn the trust and confidence from others and successfully engage in negotiations
• Good business acumen with very high integrity earned in an international environment
• An absolute team player, yet a willing “lonely fighter” with a precise working methodology on all levels of detail
***Please submit your CV in English***
|Location||Guarulhos, São Paulo, Brazil|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Consumer & Commercial Banking|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company