Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is looking for a highly motivated Global Pricing Specialist, for our High Voltage Business Unit.
The mission statement is shift the M&S organization from a cost-plus pricing approach to a more market and value-based price, leveraging data analytics and structured governance.
- Increase accuracy of the pricing results, defining and testing templates
- Review required data sources and research within the organization's data systems
- Develop processes to ensure harmonized metrics and calculations
- Sustainable data quality checks ensuring reports with high reliability within the required schedule
- Develop pricing strategies, connecting BU and GPG´s pricing teams
- Lead the deployment of the pricing waterfall and related topics in Reiwa for theBU High Voltage Products
- A bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field.
- 5 years of experience in Controlling and / or data audit
- Minimum 2 years ERP experience (SAP preferred)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience in Full Cost and Pricing Models
- Project management Agile (PSPO) is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a multinational complex environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Milano, Milano, Italy
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company