Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Preparation of drawings and documents for customer submission as well as production for Gas Insulated Switchgears above 66kV. The major deliverables are listed below, but not limited to
- Gas SLD, GIS Lay out, cable tray layout, earthing layout. Cabling overview and assembly overview.
- System resistance, Thermal loss, Gas volume, Earthing mat and Cable calculations
- Rating plates, labels (Density monitor, gas system, stickers, and posters
- Ordering of materials in SAP system
- Self-review & peer review of documents
- Coordinating with the other team members and project lead engineer
- Directly responsible for maintaining and updating the documentation for respective projects as per quality process
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us