Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Our Common Shared Services Finance department is providing internal services to Customers located both in the EMEA Region and Globally. To strengthen our General Accounting, we are looking for a reliable Specialist who can support team in daily basis. As Reporting team, we offer you additionally a broad view of many processes in our company as end users, which allows you to apply theoretical aspects related to accounting in a practical way. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new organization!
- performing general accounting activities,
- completing specific month and close tasks,
- executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned;
- ensuring the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, supplementary forms (split of cost based on destiny, foreign currency split, reconciliation of tangible and intangible, geographical specification of orders and revenue third party)statement of accounts, reconciliations including intercompany process;
- preparation of closing calendar; fixing errors; adaptation of existing solution to current changes and general requirements;
- applying accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues,
- close cooperation with controllers, Front Offices and other streams (AP, AR, Masterdata);
- participating in internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation;
- managing of group tools (Trintech Close, SNOW, Smartview rules).
- assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures.
In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At CSS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a General Accounting team so cooperation and planning is important.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in General Accounting.
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills - pivot table, functions (VLOOKUP, sum ifs).
- Very good Business English.
- Process orientation and attention on details.
- Very good organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations.
- Analytical skills and open mind.
|Location||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company