Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will become part of our small Centre of Excellence team based in Cracow and provide analytical support to the HQ Tax / TP team within Hitachi Energy Group in the area of Transfer Pricing.
- Support in preparing local TP documentation reports (preparing inter-co transaction matrix, develop economic analyses for the activity types/transactions, maintain TP doc files with supporting documents, core files for businesses).
- Reviewing TNMM benchmarks which are performed by our external service providers (some 30 benchmarks annually)
- Creation of segmented financials, develop standard approach to getting segmented data and analyzing them for TP purposes – maintain activity classification for the global businesses and functions.
- Data analytics to support ongoing transfer pricing tax audits.
- Data collection from external and internal sources / creating a presentable summary / organizing material and information in a systematic way to optimize efficiency and minimize duplication of effort
- Support on databases for benchmarking.
- Support HQ to Standardize + Automate other TP compliance related tasks.
- Support with providing input to Public CbCR compliance requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting or any other relevant discipline
- Overall, at least 1 year of experience as analyst gained at either a large professional services firm (ideally “big 4”) or as an in-house analyst or as tax specialist.
- Stellar Excel spreadsheet skills. Experience with Power BI is a pro.
- Strong hardware and software skills (Microsoft Office).
- Fluent in English both written and spoken; further languages an additional asset.
- Excited to work in a diverse and international environment and willing to travel.
- Ability to build and maintain good relations across the organization and with different cultures.
- Pragmatic, hands-on and strong communication skills.
- Problem solver attitude, solution/result driven.
- Ability to manage projects in role as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong team player.
|Location||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Contract||Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company