Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic
people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Due to business expansion, Hitachi Energy Ireland are hiring a Technical Sales Specialist for Grid Automation. A hybrid role with our prestigious office in central Dublin.
You will have an engineering background, combined with experience, expertise and knowledge of the power industry, automation, and control. Ideally your skill set with be within
areas such as tendering, engineering, project management, or sales in areas of Protection, SCADA or Mission Critical Communications – You will have applied an engineering angle in areas like supporting proposals, executing projects, installation and commissioning or maintenance and collaborated with clients as a credible and trusted expert.
Confident at operating directly with customers to both protect and grow market share, you’ll have the skills to build relationships with account and to develop business partnerships, drawing from your practical know- how and technical understanding. In our sales process, you will assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services, and or
solutions. Support the development and delivery of bids/proposals/presentations and conduct product demonstrations and drive results to increase sales growth.
You will demonstrate the drive and determination to succeed. Helping deliver medium to long-term business growth plans and inputting into strategies to protect, grow, and diversify the relationship with targeted clients. You will be a clear, concise communicator who can translate and interpret technical information in a way that’s relevant, solution focused and easy to understand. Through your exceptional interpersonal skills, you’ll communicate to customers as well as your internal colleagues.
Working as part of a team, you will apply your depth of practical knowledge plus educational qualifications with a consultative sales approach to sell directly to the ultimate purchaser and indirectly via channel partners.
- Successfully growing our market participation within our Grid Automation portfolio of new and existing customers
- Developing customer contacts by through knowledge and expertise
- Close collaboration with the wider business and external parties
- Working to Hitachi Energy's quality standards and procedures
- Exploring innovation and a solution focused mindset in interpreting the energy market and understanding the driving factors
- Working with the tender team, project managers and engineers to contribute and collaborate on opportunities.
- Applying financials, costs analysis when scoping business opportunities for new growth and expanding existing market participation
- Educated with an Electrical/Electronics/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Relevant industry knowledge
- A background in any of the following: Project management, Engineering, Tendering, Service, or Operations
- Technical expertise and knowledge of Grid Automation/SCADA/Mission Critical Communications
- Knowledge of the Ireland market and based in Ireland within commutable distance to Dublin.
Seize this opportunity as Technical Sales Specialist with Hitachi Energy (Ireland) and be part of our thriving successful Dublin team:
|Location||Dublin, Leinster, Ireland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company