Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Preparation of the welding coordination procedure regarding to ISO 3834-2 for all Power transformer tan manufacturing workshops.
- Preparing working and inspections procedures, inspection, and test plan for welding activities.
- Conduct supplier audits related with welding issues, department-specific organizing and preparation of procedures and forms, concerning quality management in welding.
- Act as the responsible welding coordinator of various projects. Having welding tests done according to the needs of the department, preparing, and releasing of welding and heat-treatment procedure specifications to be used.
- Ensure that transfer of markings takes place according to instructions, reserving of welding equipment, reserving of welding consumables.
- Train and certificate welders.
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Welding Engineer in a production company.
- Knowledge of welding technologies and procedures.
- Engineering studies background (welding preferred).
- Hold current IWE/IWT/IWS License / Certification.
- Knowledge of European materials, welding, and pressure standards or at least “welding coordinator” (ISO 14731) by accredited body.
- Knowledge of ISO 3834 and ISO 9001.
- Very good command of English and Polish.
- MS Office applications is a must.
- Talent for prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Result oriented, flexible, and able to work in a multicultural team.
|Location||Lodz, Lodz, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Quality Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us