Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Analyzes project requirements with project team, checks that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic project schedules.
- Defines, jointly with the project team, project work and cost breakdown structure.
- Develops and maintains properly linked, required resource loaded/integrated baseline and current schedules that provide time phased baseline, actual and forecast data for project.
- Monitors project progress and regularly analyzes project critical path to ensure all critical path activities and project milestones are progressed to the plan.
- Notifies project managers of any deviations or scheduling issues and provide input for optimizing resources.
- Issues progress reports, program updates, and productivity data on a regular basis and as requested by customers and stakeholders.
- Establishes a baseline plan for cost and cash flow performance measurement.
Works with project team to define the necessary resources for project completion, evaluating to work break down the structure standard productivity.
- Accurately monitors cost and project cash flow, maintains details estimate to complete an estimate at completion forecast.
- Analyzes variances by using earn value management techniques advice project management on any costs and cash flow issues arising.
- Degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical mechanics or related fields
- Intermediate English
- 3 - 4 years of experience
- MS Project
- Primavera (desirable)
- Office (word, excel, ppt)
|Location||Lurin, Lima, Peru|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us