Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Order delivery confirmation and production plan scheduling.
- Implementing scheduling changes due to backlogs, design changes, machine downtime or material/labor shortages.
- Production order release in ERP system and proceed.
- Coordinate cross department resource and task management.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You will hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Required good communication skills.
- Good read/write/speak English.
- Strong teamwork capability.
|Location||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Production & Skilled Trades|
|Contract||Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us