|Ort||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Art der Rolle||Top Management / Executives|
Manages all aspects related to operations of a local manufacturing unit including the full scope of Health, Safety & Environment, Production, Engineering, Project Management and Production Scheduling. Accountable for safety, quality, on time delivery, inventory, operational P&L and employee engagement.
- Manage overall manufacturing operations of the organization and a staff involved in the operations of the factory, including SIOP process.
- Has overall responsibility for the order backlog execution, manage factory cost and efficiency and delivering the expected revenue gross margin and operational P&L.
- Implements continuous improvement methodologies to improve increase Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Costs following the Integrated Transformer Management (ITM) System
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for employees. Ensures compliance with Group health, safety and environmental directives and that regulations are implemented, while monitoring and reporting progress and results. Assesses risks and safety hazards and implements plans to ensure people and equipment safety. Instills in work culture (ITM) philosophy of how we operate
- Develops programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the organization to the highest level of operational performance while optimizing working capital throughout Operations. Collaborates with HUB ITM team to integrate lean manufacturing principles into production processes.
- Develops and executes plans to reduce non-value-added costs, increase revenue, and delight customers by delivering products on time with high factory and supplier yields and decreasing product field failure rates. Ensures that ITM maturity development training and methods are implemented into the organization.
- Demonstrate unquestionable business ethics and conduct.
- To grow the business and deliver on time with quality.
- Recruit, retain, and develop outstanding people and high performing teams.
- Ensure high customer focus.
- Execute product development strategies for improving cost position and product performance.
- Provide coaching and leadership to the business team members. . Be an ambassador for our Leadership Pillars. Connecting People to Purpose, People to People, People to Potential and People to Performance.
- Ensures (with HRBP support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates, and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both Hitachi Energy and the employee.
- Establish a strong bench strength of successors and high potentials.
- Support the implementation of global and domestic initiatives (OsA, SAP, SOX).
- Engineering//technical undergraduate degree
- MBA Preferred
- Transformer experience preferred
- Prior P&L responsibility and ownership
- Overall 16 years of experience with minimum of 7 years leadership experience
- Strategic development experience
- Preferred P & L responsibility experience
- Marketing experience
- Operations experience in a multi- Focused Factory structure
- Experience leading in a lean management system (or lean operating system or similar)
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Outstanding communications, coaching, and influencing skills
- History of developing people
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com