|Ort||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Our Grid Automation hardware, software and services portfolio unites deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies that enable customers across the globe to optimize the critical systems that power, move and connect us. Together, we’re building a more productive and sustainable world.
- To involve in the complete product development including design, prototyping and productization
- Maintaining product documentation - revision of existing documents, preparation of new documents when necessary esp. Manufacturing drawings, Purchase drawings, Product brochures and manuals.
- Technical support to production and testing functions.
- Troubleshoot and analyze quality problems.
- Answer technical queries from customers.
- Product presentations to both internal and external customers.
- Work with supply management to find new or alternative components.
- Product cost reduction by value engineering.
- Keep track of periodical type testing schedules and co-ordinate type testing of relays, including visiting and presence in external type testing lab(s) during type testing.
- Support to production and testing functions in developing test fixtures.
- Get involved and support colleagues in development new molds, component engineering and transfer of products.
- Interact with internal & external customers and collect market requirements as inputs to product life cycle management.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor/Master’s in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 8 yrs experience in Product Development, Engineering team with Substation Automation projects.
- Knowledge of mechanical design.
- Exposure to 3D modelling including software tools.
- Knowledge of plastics, injection molding, sheet metal, stamping, DFMEA.
- Knowledge of APQP and PPAP, GD&T.
- Injection molded part development.
- Sheet metal part development.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).” #LI-SEA1