|Ort||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids offers a complete range of power and distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a major transformer manufacturer throughout the world and offers both liquid-filled and dry-type transformers as well as services for complete life-cycle support, including replacement parts and components. Our portfolio allows utilities and industrials to maximize the return on transformer assets by ensuring a high reliability, reducing life cycle costs and ensuring optimized performance while lowering environmental impact.
- Studying customer Specification and list out the salient features regarding parameters affecting the mechanical design of the transformers.
- Preparing checklist comparing the given specification and actual design we offer.
- Asking the customer for Technical clarifications regarding important parameters in the technical specification.
- Producing Dry Transformer Mechanical design which includes core, winding, core coil assembly, connection drawings and enclosure manufacturing drawings.
- Preparing Bill of Materials for costing department.
- Standardizing the design to make the production feasible and flexible.
- Educating the customer regarding our standard our offered designs.
- Following standard policies, Systems and procedures, wherever applicable - at department and company levels.
- Responsible for control and stage custody of documents and drawings.
- Taking care of proper implementation of ISO standards at all the stages.
- Incorporating feedback in the systems and procedures.
- Participating in seminars, inter departmental training programs and other personality development programs.
- Reporting higher authority regarding personal and internal department problems which will lead to cause inconvenience in workplace.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A BE Mechanical - First Class from reputed Institution.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in transformer design, preferably in Dry Transformers.
- Have good knowledge of mechanical drawing software like CREO and autocad
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment,in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”