|Ort||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids offers a complete range of power and distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a major transformer manufacturer throughout the world and offers both liquid-filled and dry-type transformers as well as services for complete life-cycle support, including replacement parts and components. Our portfolio allows utilities and industrials to maximize the return on transformer assets by ensuring a high reliability, reducing life cycle costs and ensuring optimized performance while lowering environmental impact. The R&D Engineer responsible for the success of all assigned projects and works within a cross-functional team across the organization. The candidate is expected to collaborate with different teams in India, China & Europe
- Preparation of optimized mechanical design of HV Bushings.
- Product Engineering (Testing/Qualifications, Design and Documentation Management, Project Plans/Proposal, Technical communications, Prototype development)
- New initiatives for cost saving projects.
- Identify, prioritize, decide & drive the Projects for Localization & New Developments
- Use of six sigma tools like QFD / DOE/ FMEA in the projects
- Coordination with cross functional team.
- Identify potential issues / perform detailed analysis to determine failure root cause, and implement appropriate solutions
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B.E/M.E. (Mechanical) with 4-6 years’ experience.
- Design & development of transformers/ instrument transformer/ Bushings
- Exposure to use of 3D modelling tools like CREO & PDM etc
- Product life cycle management experience.
- Proficient in Dynamic Structural simulations and CFD simulation using FEA tools
- Experience in manufacturing and various production methods, materials, and standards (ISO, DIN, IS) will be added advantage.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”