|Ort||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Ensure the equipment in completely isolated (through LOTO) for starting the service activities. Secure the perimeter to ensure only authorized access near the equipment under service.
- Accessing the risks involved at site in meeting the milestones and report the same to concern authorities in well advance.
- Prepare the list of tools & tackles required for service activities based on respective product and project configurations.
- Ensure the service activities are performed within a specific time period agreed with our customers.
- Conducting the SAT activities as per our internal protocols & practices and document the same as per ISO standards.
- Preparation of nonconformities found at our product/site materials at any stage of execution and report the same to concern the project / site manager and get them resolved to ensure smooth progress of PASS service activities.
- Ensure the results of SAT as per our internal protocols and cross check with factory routine tests (FRT) and factory acceptance test (FAT) in case if required.
- Prepare and send the site corrected/red marked drawings to engineering department for as built preparation.
- Handover the PASS equipment to customers with proper documentation in a ready for energization state.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelors/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 – 7 years of experience in Service, Installation, testing and commissioning of high voltage GIS or PASS (66kV and above).
- Knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”