|Ort||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a leader in high-voltage technology, offering a wide range of high-voltage products up to 1,200-kilovolt (kV). We help to enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate innovations in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency. You will understand the design requirement of PASS GIS High Voltage products & providing engineering solutions/documentation for projects as per the project and customer requirement.
- Engineering - Knowledge of Power System and Substations, specially related to substation layouts, clearances requirement for HV products. Preparation of project layouts based on customer requirements, preference will be for Project Engineers experienced in GIS / AIS primary engineering. Communicating with customer,, solving technical queries related to Product / Project.
- Support for Localization - Preparing & releasing drawing of PASS GIS components as per the specifications. Providing technical assistance for localization of identified component by SCM team in consultation with Manager.
- Documentation - Maintaining the latest revised technical documentation in SAP as per the project requirement and communicating it to the concern vendor & cross functional team.
- Product Care - To take care of the product by maintaining various reports, proper communication & documentation by extending the support to vendor, cross functional team.
- Imparting Trainings and knowledge sharing with internal and external customers on areas of specialization.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B.E. / B. Tech (Electrical/ Mechanical) with min 3 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Preference will be for qualified candidate worked on same / relevant background and GIS Project Engineering.
- HV GIS/ HV Product knowledge.
- Knowledge of Pro- E & Auto CAD is a must with drawing office practice.
- Should have knowledge of the relevant national and international (IEC) standards.
- Preparation of project layouts based on customer requirements, preference will be for Project Engineers experienced in GIS / AIS primary engineering.
- Knowledge of SAP (MM Module) is must.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”