|Ort||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Art der Rolle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- GIS Building super structure, Office/Storage buildings super structure.
- HV / EHV Switchyard equipment foundations which include Power transformers, Reactors, switching equipment, Gantry and Towers along with drainage and cable trenches
- GIS Building foundations, Office/Storage buildings foundation
- Shall be able to review civil drawings and documents to fulfil the local country regulations.
- Hands on experience in BoQ for civil foundation, superstructure, PEB structures associated with substations /switchyards etc.
- Knowledge of Civil/Steel/MEP materials is an added advantage.
- Technical coordination with Electrical and Mechanical department.
- Technical coordination between Civil & MEP.
- Co-ordination with Project/Tender Team for timelines, budget, risks & opportunities.
- Technical risk and opportunity assessment and validation.
- Innovative ideas to reduce Engineering effort.
- Plan, implement, review and continuously improvise quality system & follow OPEX initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in Civil.
- Experience 5-8 years.
- Must have experience in Civil & Steel engineering, structural calculations, Foundation design, Tower& Gantry design.
- Hands on experience in STAADpro, Robot.
- Should have experience in Substation.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.