|Ort||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You will be a part of the AIS, P&IC Secondary Engineering team. You will be supporting the project engineers / Project Lead engineers to develop project-specific engineering documents and drawings for submission to customers and the documents required for manufacturing of Air Insulated Switchgears (AIS), Power Quality & Industry components of transmission and sub-transmission systems. You will be an individual contributor who would deliver the tasks as per the given inputs and when required need to work in coordination with other colleagues and should exhibit good collaborative skills to complete the task. You may also interact with other departments like primary engineering, order management, power system study team, Steel structure engineering, Project Management, and Production units.
- Preparation of electrical schematic diagram in CAD tools like E3, AutoCAD, or any other CAD / intelligent tools with the general arrangement of control cubical of 2D/3D of high voltage Breakers, Capacitor Banks, Disconnectors, Battery Energy Storage Systems, and other HVC Related Products (>66kV and above).
- Review of SLD, Protection, and Trip Logics of customer/stakeholders
- Generating BoM of modules and products and creating part numbers using SAP
- Coordination and reviewing schematic diagrams and 2D and 3D drawings before submitting the same to customers.
- Preparation of guaranteed technical parameters for various high voltage.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Should Have min 4 – 6 years experience
- Hands of experience in tools like E3, AutoCAD, or similar tools
- Experience with the United States/North American design standards / IEEE is a positive factor.
- Expect Excellent Communication and interpersonal skill.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com