|Ort||Chennai, Lakshmi Nagar - Porur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Preparation of engineering documentation including; Key Line Diagram/Protection Interface and Single Line Diagram.
- Preparation of Functional Design Specifications, Technical Specifications,
- General Arrangement Drawings, Circuit Diagrams, System I/O Schedules,
- Test Specifications and Operation and Maintenance literature.
- Develop the project configuration by using the ABB tools and software’s.
- To setup a testing platform (Procedures and Reports) to perform Factory
- Acceptance Testing in conjunction with clients in order to achieve successful project delivery and close out.
- To work closely with and provide progress information to Project Managers,
- ensuring timely delivery of all project milestones.
- To actively participate in both design review and lessons learnt processes.
- To play an integral part in the team’s overall success and development of work processes.
- To provide technical support for PGGA products within the target delivery markets.
- Experience working & engineering with modern protection & control systems software & hardware tools.
- Experience in configuration and testing experience in various protection,Transformer, Distance, Busbar etc…
- Experience in the use of IEC type protocols (101, 103, 104, 61850)
- Preferred testing and commissioning experience.
- Basic knowledge on the primary systems Like, CT, VT & Transformers etc.
- Strong design capability and experience in the engineering discipline of Protection Systems / Power System.
- High Technical experience with strong coordination skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com