|Ort||Genova, Genova, Italy|
Drive the project engineering under the direction of the Engineering Manager and work in team with the Project Manager; Join our Grid Automation Business Unit located in Genova.
- Execute of Microgrid and BESS projects leading all the technical activities and coordinating the project team;
- Proactively seek and implement improvements in the execution process;
- Live values of safety and integrity;
- Be part of a team and act as a team player;
- Support of bid & proposal team;
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Fluency in both spoken & written English is required;
- Fluency in both spoken & written Italian is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of power systems, LV, MV and HV electrical equipment, switchgears, generation equipment;
- Knowledge of Microgrid systems, battery storage, renewable generation is required;
- Knowledge of applications such as peak lopping, islanding, synchronizing, black-start are required;
- Knowledge of control loop concepts are required;
- Experience with Microgrid analysis and design tools such as HOMER, DIG-SILENT, PSCAD are a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Flexibility to travel worldwide and to be available to perform commissioning activities are required.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com For more info refer to Alexandra Maria Stefan Lung, Talent Partner.