|Ort||Genova, Genova, Italy|
Execute the site activities working in coordination with project team.
- Execution of Microgrid and BESS projects site activities (installation, pre-commissioning and power-on, commissioning);
- Follow-up HSE rules as per Country and Company norms;
- Proactively implement improvements in the commissioning process;
- Living values of safety and integrity;
- Be part of a team and act as a team player;
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Proven experience with power systems commissioning (i.e. BESS projects, Solar plants);
- At least 2-5 year of experience in the role;
- Good experience with commissioning of shelters, HVAC, electrical LV-MV panels, Trafos, Inverters, batteries, switchgears;
- Good experience of PLC automation commissioning;
- Good experience with troubleshooting;
- Fluency in both spoken & written English is required;
- Fluency in both spoken & written Italian is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Flexibility to travel worldwide.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com For more info refer to Alexandra Maria Stefan Lung, Talent Partner.