|Ort||Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
The Power Grids business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission, and distribution value chain. Our HR Services Specialist will take ownership of running payroll for a few SEA countries (namely, MY, SG, AU, etc) in SAP HR . The focus will be on accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with processes as well as legal compliance. This role is based in our Subang Jaya office, and it is a fixed term contract of 12 months.
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls accurately and on time
- Maintain employee related records
- Process new hires and terminations
- Accurately interpret EBA, if any, and process contract data
- Ensure the correct payment of entitlements having regard for all relevant awards, agreements, and policies
- Prepare complex payroll, review HR Master Data input and assist with checking, quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality and data integrity.
- Process accruals and post journals
- Respond to employee and stakeholder payroll related queries
- Other activities, not limited to the above
- Living Hitachi ABB’s core values of safety, integrity and quality, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration/Human Resources of equivalent
- Minimum experience of 4+ years hands-on in payroll and SAP
- Experience in running payroll processes
- Strong understanding of payroll management and processes and best practices
- Strong knowledge of HR employment acts and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of local pay regulations across the region
- Skills – Proficient with MS Word, Excel (pivot tables, vlookup);
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and learning agility
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-tasking, and prioritizing projects.
- Work well in a team environment and have supervisory skills.
- Matured and display sensitivity with confidential materials
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com