|Ort||Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden|
You will be part of Grid Automation Products in Västerås, the global center for protection and control within the power transmission area. We have approximately 200 employees who develop, manufacture and market products as well as offer comprehensive support and services to power customers worldwide. We work in close collaboration with Hitachi ABB Power Grids units in 80 countries and 95 % of the sales are exported. Hitachi ABB Power Grids is the world leader within protection and control with several groundbreaking technological innovations, which through quick fault detection has improved the availability and efficiency of power transmission networks.
- Manage a team of approximately 20 people located in Västerås, India and Germany handling the sales support and order execution of a complex portfolio of products and services.
- Developing the team compentencies, processes` and tools to perform world class sales and customer support.
- Act as a Partner to meet our customers` expectations in Service.
- Supporting and coaching the team in commercial matters related to escalations, risk review, full cost models (calculations), contract negotiations and discounting.
- Ensuring that all proposals follow relevant guidelines and procedures.
- Driving team`s improvements, incl. processes` and tools with focus on the performance and qualitative output.
- Measuring and following up on team`s response and resolution time.
- Living our core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Living Hitachi ABB Power Grids Leadership Pillars as a leader which means live our vision, work together, deliver promises and develop people.
- We are looking for a pro-active and skilled leader, with solution-oriented attitude and drive.
- You are successful in your ways of networking and collaborating, you find it easy to inspire, motivate and challenge your team members.
- You hold a relevant education and experience within sales and sales support.
- You have relevant experience from Risk Reviews, Contract`s Management and advanced business-related questions.
- It is important for you to have market and competitor awareness and your result focus and execution is a natural part of your personality.
- Preferably you have experience from system implementation of Order Management System or similar today.
- Proficient in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will get to exchange knowledge with people from all over the world.
More about us
Our leaders are the engine for bringing the inclusion and diversity of thought to life and we need you who want to be a part of our journey! Welcome to apply before October 20! We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so the sooner you you’re your interest the better– apply today! More information: Recruiting Manager Morgan Lindblom, firstname.lastname@example.org, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Klas Koppari, +46 107-38 13 45; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Kennet Tedenäs, +46 107-38 16 16. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Helena Stefansdottir, email@example.com Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com #LI-NEU1