|Ort||Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden|
|Art der Rolle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We’re looking for a creative and amazing co-worker to our Technology and Solutions Development team who can find new ways for us to increase the funds for our product development! Society wants to make the energy system sustainable. You have an eye to see things from different perspectives and we want you to find additional ways of supporting this global movement through our technology. To be successful you are a person who knows how to interact with various groups of people and build long term relations, you are also a great communicator. In this role you will be located in Västerås but have the opportunity to collaborate on a global arena with a wide range of stakeholders. We offer competitive salary and benefits and a multitude of career opportunities if you’re the right person! – and you’ll be working for an innovative industry leader that really makes a difference.
- You will directly and positively affect our ability to perform additional essential R&D
- Mapping available external funding and collaboration options with entities like the European Union, national institutes and other potential partners and connecting it to our R&D roadmap, developing ways to integrate them in our operations
- Documenting these best practices
- You will acquire a great network of contacts inside the business and in the world of government funding. You will get a good understanding of the R&D portfolio of PGGI
- Understanding how external collaboration and financing works.
- Desire to learn a lot about management of a large R&D portfolio and intellectual property.
- Also, to collect, compile and explain very diverse and disparate information to managers and business leaders.
- You may hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering or economy.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
More about us
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply! A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join! You are welcome to apply by 2023-04-09. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! More information: Hiring Manager, Björn Jacobson, email@example.com will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Stefan Andersson, +4610 7380821, Unionen: Ingrid Rinaldo, +46 107-38 58 19, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Cajsa Fellerfeldt Eklund, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1