Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Providing Financial Planning and Controlling expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Perform analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast.
- Perform benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers. Work with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Prepare financial analysis for various "what if" scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units.
- Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause Preparing and analyzing Product / Customer profitability.
- Calculation of Labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios. Perform cost / benefit analysis, NVP / IRR analysis and payback period for capex initiatives.
- Analysis of inventories and NWC Prepare ad-hoc reports as per Business units' request Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Recommend changes of process standards and procedures to improve the timely performance of process activities Identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units.
- Support in Business transformation projects Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews Ensure SOPs are prepared and updated regularly for all activities performed by the team.
- Ensure service delivery of the team is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Thorough / detail oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in English. Hands on experience in SAP FICO and COPA modules Basic Knowledge of Sales & Distribution, Production planning, Projects, Material master modules in SAP Experience with MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries. Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality At least 2 year experience in Accounting and Finance in a Manufacturing unit in FP&A is preferable. Bachelor degree in Accounting with CMA/ CA / MBA
|Ort||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company