Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Purchase materials according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms. Ensure purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing processes, procedures and already agreed and negotiated prices
- Monitor the requisitions in system to order, Creates Purchase orders based on open purchase requisitions and negotiated contracts.
- Collects all needed information in order to clarify the demand. Makes sure that purchase orders executed properly at the approved suppliers list.
- Monitors and controls the purchase order approvals according to Table of Authority. Send purchase orders to the suppliers with relevant methods. Collects purchase order acknowledgements from suppliers and update in the system. Maintain and review purchase order acknowledgements with existing contracts or negotiated price agreements.
- Monitors receival of acknowledgements on time and ensures material availability according to production planning. Coordinate with other departments in monitoring materials arrival on time. All work to be handled with the lowest cost target.
- Keeps frequent contact with suppliers in order to track status and ensure materials delivered on time to the factory. In case of foreseen issues with material availability according to requested / confirmed delivery dates, solves problem and escalate if necessary.
- Co-operate with Shipping team for transportation or suppliers based on existing and negotiated Incoterms to arrange delivery as confirmation. Make sure product delivered correct in quantity and quality as requested. Verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
- Follow up and coordinate with shipping team, warehouse and local suppliers for material receiving on time. Resolve Invoice issues for payment
- Full monitoring of material orders to meet production plan and update status of all materials in the system for all purchaser orders and strictly follow materials with late delivery (if any)
- Review and update data in SAP: lead time, GR time, Inbound, requirement delivery. Control Open PO, Late Open PR and update OA in SAP. Review and re-set ROP/RPQ quarterly
- Forecast Inventory monthly and control it as target, Follow slow moving materials and partly involve clear it. Continuously improve in the responsibility scope. Apply strictly Compliance rules and Company’s policy
- Quality Process Owner (QPO) for purchasing process: Main contact to resolve quality issue of purchasing process included NCR and continuous improvement activities.
- Education: University Degree in equivalent & technical field Business studies, particularly in international trading.
- Experience: At least 5 year-experience in international purchasing organization.
- Specific knowledge: Technical and Quality system understanding, SAP module MM.
- Skills: Able to set priorities and work independently.
- Systematical thinking, Good team playing spirit Interpersonal skills and result-oriented.
Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Bac Ninh, Bắc Ninh, Vietnam
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company