Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be responsible for project commercial management including ERP system operation and collection management, especially timely collection, reduce the overdue account receivable, proactively to maximize cash flow.
- You will manage the assigned projects to ensure the fulfillment of all project goals, in term of on-time, on-cost and on-quality deliveries.
- You will communicate and coordinate with the customer for the exact delivery time, reduce the finished goods inventory to lower capital stock occupancy.
- You will summarize and report the finished projects to managers monthly to seek the improvement of project management.
- You will receive and entertain the customers who come to supervise and witness test to enhance the customer satisfaction to the most.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or above, major in electrical, engineering, or mechanical.
- Good communication skill in both verbal and writing English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to take challenges, accept necessary business travel.
|Ort||Zhongshan, Guangdong, China|
|Position||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us