Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
aQUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for "Control Cubicle Electrical Design Engineer for Control Cubicles of Power Transformers' who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Hitachi Energy Turkey Elektrik San A.Ş., in Kartal ( and future- new Dilovası plant), Istanbul, with below qualifications:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Min. 3 years of different levels of related work experience in control cubicle design of power transformers
- Knowledge in (refer to Control Cubicle design); International electrical (IEEE/IEC) Standards, AC/DC Control & Protection schemes,
- Knowledge of accessories of transformer such as buchholz relay, pressure relief valve, e- devices and digital equipment etc.…
- Experience with site work execution in the relevant area will be an added advantage.
- Very good command of written and spoken Turkish & English.
- Analytical mind with strong planning and self-learning skills, team work & result oriented.
- Target oriented, able to communicate effectively.
- Personal leadership and good communication skills.
- Being able to initiate team work/capture team.
- Completed military service for male applicants.
- Available for international travels.
- Adapt to changing technology, present proposals, and conceive and foster introduction of new concepts and approaches. Require ability to negotiate and influence decisions of Company managers and customers.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in Turkey.
- Being the part of an International Design and Engineering Team for Power Transformers, technical support and close cooperation with other teams and coordinate between workshop and other factory design teams
- Running and leading the Hiatchi Energy based projects, such as Design to Value (DtV) and participation in the process of continuous improvement of the design process
- Making&controling control (local&remote) cubicle design using the necessary tools (Autocad & E3) and programs by demonstrating advanced knowledge of principles and practices in related areas.
- Develop power transformer control design, like the cooling fan control, transformer temperature control monitor, gas monitor, CT or PT protection, on-load tap changer control etc. Design and drawing of Control System Schematic and preparing all relevant documentation for customer approval and for manufacturing. Creating purchasing forms, including automatic voltage regulators&cables etc.… per customer’s specification and standards for the transformer production.
- Making necessary update to Company cubicle standards.
- Selection of proper circuit components and devices. Preparation of Cable Schedule & Termination details.
- Prepare design review documents, be participant &presenter in technical meetings with customers.
- Prepare design mistake session documents, be participant &presenter in design mistake session meetings with colleagues.
- Closely interacting with project team and support the team for smooth execution of project.
- Taking Initiative in engineering Process optimizations, standardization etc.
- Working mostly independently maintaining excellent quality and optimized design in developing deliverables.
- Collaborating with colleagues at Local Engineering Team and Global Engineering members and supporting stakeholders to improve the business.
- Knowing and following current version of (refer to Cubicle design); International electrical (IEEE/IEC) Standards, AC/DC Control & Protection schemes and customer standards
• Follow-up on manufacturing of approved designs and customer service
• Participating the tests of the cubicles at the factory
• Train and support junior electrical designers.
• Plan, conduct, coordinate and develop recommendations using advanced engineering concepts and processes.
• Negotiate matters of considerable significance with customers, which may impact current and future business.
• Analyze new proposals, requirements, specifications, and products.
- Finding creative/innovative ways to tailor complex solutions for business and customer needs
- Providing cost effective quality solutions for customer requirement
- Making technical judgments in unique problems considering multiple aspects
- Self-planning ability to catch the project timeline up
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Business trip for customer support, design training, field support, etc.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi Energy balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company