Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
1. Administrative support Performs complex administrative activities and takes responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs.
2. Documentation Researches, compiles and issues special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
3. Communication Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
4. Processes Implements Hitachi Energy processes and initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
5. Confidential support Acts as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues. Provides confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members.
6. Supervision Coaches, and may have solid line manager responsibility for more junior administration staff.
7.Events Arranges business critical internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
8. Financial support Provides financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices, etc.
|Ort||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Position||Administration, Facilities & Secretarial|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company