Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Business Unit :
PPTR – Dry Type & Traction Transformers
Location of posting :
- Should possess adequate knowledge and understanding of relevant national & international standards like IS/IEC.
- Must be able to understand different kinds of electrical schematic drawings. Should be capable of tracing the fault & solving it (both electrical as well as mechanical) by referring the documents.
- Must have worked in the Testing/Calibration/service field and should have the knowhow of the testing equipment’s. Should have the knowledge of Transformers Testing & Laboratory requirements.
- Candidate should have the basic knowledge of the switchgear’s product Candidate should be able to do the electrical wiring independently Capable to work independently and handle the day-to-day workload without compromising 5s & HSE.
- Should be familiar with practices such as 5S, KAIZEN, etc. Experience of co-ordination with various cross functions like production, stores, Quality and marketing/planning Should be able to handle the customer inspection independently Should have the knowledge of the equipment calibration and its certification.
- Candidate should be young of age group 22 to 29 year Knowledge and experience of Type test is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical engineering with 1st class (above 60 percentages)
- Skilled in High voltage testing, partial discharge testing, NABL requirement. Experience in testing will be an added advantage.
- Quick learner with interest in and ability to master new technologies.
- Good communication skill and proficiency in English and Hindi is required.
- Knowledge basic SAP
|Ort||Savli, Gujarat, India|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company