Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be involved NCR (problems solving) in manufacturing process.
- Coordinate root cause analysis and improvement action tracking based on NCR.
- CCRP management and regular review, cause analysis and improvement.
- Review NCR/CCRP, summary of critical NCR/CCRP, identify continuous improvement projects.
- You will prepare/update QIC card according to technical document/ work instruction /GPG QIC
- You will prepare control plan per project requirement.
- Implement process quality control strictly to ensure product quality meets requirements.
- To ensure critical quality control points are well understood and effectively implemented in manufacturing process.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical or electrical or other related industry.
- 3+ years of quality management experience in production company
- Knowledge in the area of modern quality management methods and techniques such as 6Sigma, 8D, FMEA, SPC and etc;
- You are able to read technical documentation;
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people;
- Good English skill;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP systems;
- Team player attitude, client orientation and passion for detail.
- Experience of industrial area, knowledge of machining, casting, painting, transformer experience as a plus.
- ISO 9001 internal auditor
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us