Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be responsible for the factory test of bushing including RIP and OIP.
- You will be responsible for the management of test documents.
- You will test failure analysis.
- You will be responsible for safety work, facility maintain and 5S improvement on test area.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree or above on electrical, electric power or similar.
- 2 years of high voltage test or substation test experience.
- Excellent on English written & spoken, CET 4 or above.
- Familiar with test data analysis and prepare test report.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with high level of initiative for cooperation and knowledge-sharing.
|Ort||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us