Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Project Engineering focuses on designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based project including: Preparing designs, project controls and specifications, schedules, cost estimates, production, transportation, installation, testing and/or commissioning of new infrastructure, facilities, equipment, etc. Monitoring progress and performance against the project plan; taking action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays. Identifying, developing, and gathering the resources necessary to complete the project. May include preparing engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Preparation of drawing in Auto Cad & E3 schematic.
- Evaluation of technical specification.
- Updating of variables in SAP through PP & MM modules.
- Costing of product
- Co-ordination with Operations, purchase, SCM, Design.
- Interaction with customers for drawing approval & technical clearances.
- Educational qualification: Diploma or degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience required: Minimum three years for candidates with diploma (Two years for candidates with degree) in Engineering/Design & conversant with order bound engineering & electrical schematics.
- Competencies: SAP system PP/ MM module, Document Management System, Auto Cad, E3 Schematic & Panel, etc.
|Ort||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company