Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
· As a senior technical resource collaborate with supplier delivery teams for detailed architecture analysis , design and direction in SharePoint development activities
· Recommend best in class solution architecture identifying the best practices and guidelines defined by the Organizational strategies and Microsoft best practices.
· Assist in the business requirement analysis , technical feasibility study ,prototypes, POCs of custom SharePoint solution proposals identifying functional as well as non-functional parameters.
· Work with the customer to understand change requirements and make the appropriate recommendations
· Co-ordination between teams and stakeholders in case of complex integrational needs to third party systems.
· Provide input to the strategic planning process , establish best practices adoption and plan the tactics for the implementation to meet established business goals
· Validation of the solution proposals by the supplier wrt effort estimations and service offerings.
· Aid projects in troubleshooting complex issues when required.
· Expertise on the SharePoint Online platform and experience with enterprise applications on Microsoft power platforms like Power Automate , PowerApps , Power BI.
· Educating and building knowledge of SharePoint and PowerApps internally within our organization
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills(both written and verbal)
. Minimum 8+ years of experience into Sharepoint development and 3+ years of experience as a solution architect for Sharepoint Online / O365 Power platform
· Sharepoint 2013/2016/2019 Sharepoint Online ,Power Automate , PowerApps, Power BI,SPFX, Graph API,MS Forms, Visio, SQL Server
· Experience with Responsive Bootstrap technologies for SharePoint Online
· Familiar with complex SharePoint workflow applications for SharePoint Online
· Aspects of web portal service management and support
· Office 365 capabilities and customization models
|Ort||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Position||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company