Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Marketing, Sales, and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trend in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources, and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Get familiar with PGGI's FACTS solutions and serve as an administrator within TW PGGI. Support the local team in preparing product or system related tasks to help in the tendering process.
- You will be working as administrator to help team member for document submittals towards customer and some translation works will be required.
- You will assist in document support for FACTS solutions during the customer & technical meeting.
- You will assist in tender documents reviews, give relevant inputs on customer requirements and communicate with factory engineering team.
- You will work as pre-sale's role and may visit customers along with sales team members.
- You will ensure to understand customer request and perform accurate communication and exchange of technical information to the customers to address their needs and follow-up customer feedbacks to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or above.
- Electrical engineering products or Power industry knowledge related is a plus.
- Good skill in English communication and writing.
- English translation skills required.
- Customer focused attitude, communicate effectively and able to be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Some domestic travel may be needed.
|Ort||Neihu Dist., Taiwan|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company