Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
1. Supplier identification Identifies new suppliers in cooperation with relevant category team.
Qualifies new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
2. Negotiations Negotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions.
3. Contracts Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs.
Recommends frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval.
4. Bid analysis Analyzes and evaluates bids in order to determine the optimal value.
5. Sales support Supports bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information.
6. Goods received Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
7. Supplier performance Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
8. Orders Initiates purchase orders (PO) in the system, according to the Purchase Requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
9. Customer alignment Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise
Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
10. Process alignment Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
Qualification : BE ( electrical /Mechanical ) DEE ( electrical /Mechanical)
Experience : 4-5 year's experience in Purchasing activities preferably in Transformer Industry
|Ort||Savli, Gujarat, India|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company