Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will support the Technical Lead Team in all engineering activities related to the Automation Scope of Medium and High Voltage Substations including testing and commissioning activities.
You will take responsibility step by step to drive excellence by ensuring that engineering, testing and commissioning activities are efficiently and cost-effectively executed in accordance with customer expectations, contract specifications, Hitachi Energy policies, quality standards and safety requirements.
• Learn how to coordinate all technical activities during the complete project cycle - including testing and commissioning;
• Work closely with customers to deliver solutions in accordance with customer expectations and contract specifications;
• Prepare base design of substation automation systems, control and protection;
• Take over aspects of the detail design engineering, testing or commissioning activities in relation to the project needs;
• Support the Project Manager in cost to complete estimation.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic/Automation Engineering (or similar);
• Fluency in Italian and good knowledge in English (B2);
• Strong communication skills, proactivity, team working and problem solving skills;
• Interest for Control and Protection relays and solutions for High and Medium Voltage Substations;
• Interest for standard and industrial LAN networks;
• Interest for industrial automation and electrical field (PLC, RTU, SCADA).
|Ort||Roma, Roma, Italy|
|Vertrag||Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company