Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be working in engineering department of power transformer design.
- You will be responsible for electrical design of power transformer order and tender designs, support market and sales strategy to meet the customer needs.
- You will be coordinating design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage by conceptual discussions.
- You will support the local & global organization on S&M, SCM, quality activities, cost savings.
- You will support product type test and review test reports.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor or master degree of Electrical Engineering from 985,211 university.
- Basic theory concept on the high voltage technology, power grids system and electrical motor etc.
- Fluent in English Language in both spoken and written is a must.
- Strong team working ability, good communication skill.
- Office skill and simulation skill would be preferred.
- A team player, open minded, team oriented and autonomous.
- Additional languages knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
- Curiosity in different scientific areas like hydraulic, thermal, mechanical.
- Structured approach for issues solving.
|Ort||Zhongshan, Guangdong, China|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company