Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Business Analysis and Project Management Specialist in Master Data to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting end to end master data creation process including requirements coming from all the domains starting with Offer, Order, Design, Planning, Procurement, Production and Dispatching.
- Review, design and implement consistent, valid, and up-to-date Master Data process for selected master data objects.
- To document all the processes and share the knowledge with required stakeholders.
- To assure that all units will consistently manage Master Data for product, materials, and documents in alignment with corporate rules.
- Review, enhance and implement monitoring data quality procedures to ensure that information is up to date and accurate.
- Support for local units regarding functional & technical questions.
- Participation in UATs regarding implementation and enhancements in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Providing training on data management process to employees.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the SAP R/3 or SAP S/4 HANA system including good understanding of MM module and nice to have PM, SD modules.
- Experience in SAP integration technologies and best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users as well as technical teams.
- Master's in IT, technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English: ability to communicate effectively with senior business managers, product owners, developers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as functional and technical specifications in English.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and give valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple tasks. Good analytical skills.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility. Be able to work on own initiative, to handle work pressure.
- Experience working in a multi-national organization and having good cultural sensitivity awareness.
|Ort||Lodz, Lodz, Poland|
|Position||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company