Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a candidate for the global role of Global Time Expert. This role will report to Global HR Time Process owner, and will closely collaborate with Global Payroll stakeholders, Hub Time resources, HRIT counterparts as well as ADP vendor.
The role will be one of the key authorized users for the ADP eService ticketing tool.
1. HR Time Governance:
- Cooperation with HR Operations Leaders and internal stakeholders(Local SME & users of the time system).
- Develop and manage strategic solutions for process.
- Improvements; prepare global guidelines & instructions for HR Time process.
- Work close to local Time SMEs in driving the initiatives/ enhancements.
- Collaborate with HR leadership and key stakeholders in supporting time service delivery and sharing best practices.
- Manage ADP Service eTime KPIs and act as HR Time Support & Escalations for leadership.
2. Risk & Compliance management relate to HR Time Process:
- Act actively as Tier 3 for HR tickets resolution providing support to CSS for complex and major issues.
3. Incident management:
- Logging tickets to ADP eTime.
- Managing escalations.
- Communicating to Local Time SMEs in case of general incident and interacting with Support Manager / Business Analyst.
4. Change Request management:
- Supporting Local Time SME when raising new requirements; performing Impact analysis for HR processes.
- Identifying overall needs (Local / Regional / Global).
- Supporting Time SME in Demand process, supporting development and testing, and monitoring implementation.
5. User access:
- Approvals of Super User accounts and managing the list of Authorized users (15), audit and controlling.
6. Minor configurations:
- This approval of changes of lookup tables and updates of Public Holiday calendars.
7. Knowledge sharing:
- Delivering training for new Time SMEs or when new features are released in ADP eTime.
- Supporting and creation of standard and ad hoc reports and answering questions from Time SME.
8. Technical responsibilities/ Clocks:
- Receiving and acting on error notifications generated from Demographic integrations, checking and ensuring HR Data & mapping correctness, approvals of access to SFTP folders.
- Supporting Local SME for ADP eTime clock relevant topics.
- Expert in the Time Design and eTime Fucntionalities.
- Act as Tier 2 related to MyHR tickets.
- Log and oversee tickets to ADP eTime when needed.
- Vendor management (escalation).
- SPOC for HROPs agents.
- Communicates to HR Stakeholders in case of general incident.
- Interacts with Support Manager / Business Analyst.
- Supports HROPs Time agents when raising new requirements, including refine requirements and impact analysis for HR processes and identify overall need (Local / Regional / Global).
- Support development and testing and monitor implementation.
- Approve or set up eTime related access, including approval of Super User accounts.
- Support Local SME for ADP eTime clock relevant topics.
- Manage the list of Authorized users (15).
- Approval of changes of Lookup tables or support on the creation.
- Update Public Holiday Calendars.
Type of work: Hybrid/remote - depends on location.
|Ort||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company