Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a passionate Payroll Expert to support us from a project as well from a day-to-day perspective, who is eager to strengthen our team to bring the HR function to a next level where we proactively digitalize our function operations and at the same time transfer ourselves as Digital World HR Professionals.
Ready to be part of our journey?
- Delivering payroll-related tasks in accordance with regulations and overseeing maintenance of payroll records
- Monthly closing of assigned Company Codes
- Actioning the payroll run in selected months during the year
- Handling employee inquiries, internal stakeholders and authorities concerning payroll deductions and accruals, withholding tax, social security, e.g.
- Checking month-end reports, coordinating with accounting the payroll journal entries checks and posting
- Processing international school payments and invoice
- Administering of Expats, under consideration of all aspects
- Supporting with annual processes such as bonus and salary review
- Assisting with internal, external and statutory audits as needed
- Driving and contributing to continuous improvement projects within area of responsibility
- Collaborating closely with the team, across teams in HR Operations / HR Functions / HRBPs
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR/Payroll
- Understanding of Swiss payroll; tax, social security & labor law
- Solid SAP HR skills (incl. OM)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, control and customer servicing skills desired
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and effectively drive results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Sound knowledge of German and English
|Ort||Baden, Aargau, Switzerland|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company