Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be creating basic design for substation, single line diagram, equipment specification: Rating, capacity, Environmental condition, and Protection system (IED).
- You will be monitoring control system (SCADA, IEC61850）
- DC and Auxiliary power supply and Power quality product (STATCOM etc.）
- You will provide technical clarification with customer, factory, 3rd party etc.
- You will take care of detail design by check each equipment drawing, check cable connection from schematic and logic drawings, check input/output, external communication, clarification/communication with customer.
- You will be doing technical presentation during pre-sales activity, technical reporting internal/ external and technical communication for factory/sub-supplier and Quality clarification and witness testing at factory and customer site.
- You will support external communication for 3rd party.
- You will be involved in Investigation and introduction of new technologies and product into Japan market.
- Comparison and evaluation of IEC and Japanese standard to introduce Hitachi Energy product into Japan market and providing Clarification and communication with customer.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At least 5 years work experiences of power electronics industrial area.
- Knowledge of power grid industry and business aspect.
- Basic knowledge of power grid equipment and configuration, protection relay, substation monitoring and control system, documentation and drawing related to power grid system, JEC, JEM, JIS standard and IEC standard, electrical business act and related regulation, protection and automated control system for substation.
- Experience of electrical fault calculations and protection coordination, engineering for power grid facilities, basic design and detailed engineering for substation, electrical fault calculations and protection coordination, submit documentation for METI and/or power utility company.
- Understand mechanical drawing and electrical schematic diagram.
- Expert to use ETAP or any other fault calculation SW is advantage.
- Business communication with Japanese industrial customers, domestic and overseas suppliers.
- Capability of pressure self-management and Mind of work as a team.
- Certificate and license related to electrical system and/or engineering is advantage.
- Proficiency in writing and reading in Japanese.
- Proficiency in English.
|Ort||Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company