Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead.
Network Control provides leading network management and control systems for planned and unplanned outage management, generation, transmission and distribution management systems, SCADA and process control solutions for planning, forecasting and running day-to-day operations. Offerings comprise a broad range of solutions to address the most critical needs of utility and power companies.
Our Engineering Team based in Istanbul is an ADMS competence center delivering solutions mainly for Power Distribution Companies within Turkey and abroad. Now, as part of our team growth, we are looking for an ADMS Engineer with a broad profile that can take part in our SCADA/ADMS project deliveries. The work will consist of delivering professional services in our projects as well as improving our system solutions.
- After getting trained on Network Manager software, work as part of a project team to implement Network Manager ADMS (SCADA/DMS/OMS) software with a strong focus on DMS/OMS.
- Participate in workshops with customer to agree on configuration/design of Network Manager ADMS and its integration with customer’s existing software. Focus is the integration of Network Manager ADMS into customer’s Geographical Information System.
- Configure Network Manager ADMS (DMS and especially OMS) applications and its database (Oracle) according to project specification
- Customize Network Manager ADMS APIs according to design workshop outputs
- Work closely with customer to ensure software integrations are properly tested and verified. Focus is on the integration of Network Manager ADMS with customer’s GIS.
- Perform tests at different stages of project lifecycle including FAT and SAT
- Troubleshoot problems until the requirements are met, provide solutions.
- Train customers.
- Support sales with technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering, computer engineering, electrical/electronics engineering and equivalent acquired experience
- At least three years of experience in software engineering roles. Alternatively, three years of experience in software development.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Linux.
- Experience in software development with Java or C# or C++ is a plus.
- Experience in message queues (RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ or Kafka) is a plus.
- A strong focus on delivering results on time with high quality
- A creative mindset, combined with ability to seek information, knowledge of how to solve technical problems
- People skills to work with international customers
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must
|Ort||Istanbul, Marmara, Türkiye|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company