Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
At HVDC you will create a sustainable future. If you are ready to meet the technological challenges within control and protection systems – together with a team of driven junior engineers and senior experts representing about 43 nationalities – then you can expect an equally exciting and ever-changing time ahead of you.
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems.
- You will be a major contributor to the development of the Project Baseline (scope of work, cost and schedule) and have the leading role at project launching stage, and on an ongoing basis, for the setting up of tools.
- Provide the Project Manager, and the Line Managers with Earned Value Management Analysis, reliable and comprehensive information about the project status: schedule, progress, planned, actual, forecast, resources and productivity, trends, and risks.
- Analyze project requirements with project team, check that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic project schedules.
- Define, jointly with the project team, project work and cost breakdown structure, develop and maintain properly linked, required resource loaded/integrated, baseline and current schedules that provide time phased baseline, actual and forecast data for project.
- Monitor project progress and regularly analyze project critical paths to ensure all critical path activities and project milestones are progressed to the plan, notify project team of any deviations or scheduling issues, and provide input for optimizing resources.
- Issue progress reports, program updates and productivity data on a regular basis and as requested by customers and stakeholders.
- Contribute to Tenders and Project for HVDC Projects.
- Experience to plan activities and to monitor execution schedules and physical progress in all project phases
- Strong communication skills, ability to highlight key issues and to communicate them to management and other stakeholders
- You see yourself as a team player, with team management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English is required for this role, additional language skills and/or Swedish is an advantage
More about us
Take the opportunity to join a world technology leading company and at the same time, give yourself unlimited career opportunities by applying for following role!
Welcome to apply no later than September 26th 2023.
Recruiting manager Rachit Sharma, [email protected], will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107 38 21 85; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Johanna Laiv, [email protected].
|Ort||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|Position||Engineering & Science|