Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will provide input to the project execution plan on financial aspects. Prepares financial accounting and reporting. Drive and seek for optimization of project cash flow, revenues, and GM contribution together with project Director/Managers.
- You will oversee currency risk, bonds, and guarantees, and tax issues.
- You will be responsible for the correctness of the monthly project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast reporting.
- You will conduct drives and facilitate financial planning processes and activities.
- You will be supporting the implementation of standardized processes and tools to support the financial planning activities in your own area of responsibility.
- You will participate in opportunity/risk identification and monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented.
- You will have Joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all Financial aspects of the project including Estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow, risks, and opportunities assessment, and ensure alignment with other functions including project controls, planning/scheduling.
- You will support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. participates in preparing the project cost report.
- You will support the project managers in adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, and other group and business-specific directives and instructions.
- You will lead / support process improvement and cost-saving initiatives to protect and increase the Group’s profitability. Supports initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and improvement of controlling processes, governance, and tools.
- You will ensure safe working procedures and practices are always followed including the wearing and maintenance of assigned personal protective equipment; attendance at required health, safety, and environment training; reporting injury, incidents, hazards, and near-miss events. Model safe work behaviors in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk controls.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree qualifications in BSc Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience as a project/functional controller in a complex environment.
- Proficient with SAP COPA and project modules, MS Word, Excel; and Power point and demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration - actively demonstrate teamwork & and facilitate collaboration.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required.
|Ort||Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan|
|Position||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company