Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Implement HVDC global sales and marketing strategies in the North America region; ensuring that the global HVDC increases sales, margins, market share and customer satisfaction in the region. Collaborate with local sales units and global marketing and sales organizations within the business unit and in other business units.
- You will execute global HVDC sales and marketing strategy, including specific strategic sales and marketing initiatives, plans and implements annual budgets. Ensures HVDC marketing and sales strategy is implemented in the market.
- You will ensure achievement of targets on orders, net price variance (NPV), sales cost/expense and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- You will together with global Business Unit marketing and sales management, defines key marketing and sales targets (e.g., volume, prices, portfolio mix, channel, and market coverage) and establishes appropriate metrics and measurement tools to monitor performance in the region. Drives the growth of the top line in each market. Finds and creates new business opportunities. Lead/organize customer events in coordination with communication and Product Management. Be the voice of Hitachi Energy in external forum.
- You will understands customer needs in the market by visiting customers. Supports continuous improvement on NPS and the execution of customer satisfaction surveys. Analyzes results and assists with corrective actions as necessary. Ensures appropriate approach to global /regional accounts.
- You will implement global standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and share functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization. Lead/coordinate the reviews engaging different functions (legal, Finance, Risk Review) and GPGs
- You will ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed. Builds an effective, capable and high performing organization. Develops talent, appoints managers and reviews effectiveness. Manage a team a several Capture Team Leaders located in different Countries/Regions
|Ort||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America|
|Position||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company