Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Application Manager to join our team in the HR domain. As an IT Application Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our Talent & Learning applications and systems related to HR domain. You will collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure that our technology solutions align with business objectives and support the organization's talent and learning strategies.
- Oversee the full lifecycle management of talent and learning applications, including implementation, configuration, customization, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Lead and manage IT projects related to talent and learning applications and integrations. Ensure timely delivery, adherence to budget, and effective resource allocation.
- Design, develop, and maintain integrations between talent and learning applications and other systems within the organization. Ensure seamless data flow and synchronization between different platforms.
- Continuously enhance and optimize the performance, usability, and effectiveness of talent and learning systems.
- Collaborate with HR, Learning and Development, and other business stakeholders to understand their functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications for application enhancements and integrations.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with project stakeholders. Provide regular project updates, manage expectations, and ensure alignment between project goals and business objectives.
- Engage with external vendors and manage vendor relationships. Collaborate with vendors to deliver high-quality solutions and resolve any issues or escalations.
- Collaborate with data analytics teams to ensure accurate and timely data integration, extraction, transformation, and reporting from talent and learning applications and integrations.
- Ensure that talent and learning systems comply with data privacy and security standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience as an IT Application Manager or in a similar role, preferably in the talent management or learning and development domain.
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining integrations between talent and learning applications and other systems. Proficiency in API integration, data synchronization, and ensuring seamless data flow.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting, with the ability to extract insights from talent and learning systems. Experience in developing and delivering data-driven dashboards and reports to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Familiarity with database management and reporting tools.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies and services.
- Strong understanding of talent management and learning processes and systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management abilities, with a track record of building positive relationships with business users, IT teams, and external vendors.
- Collaborative and adaptable team player, with experience working in cross-functional environments.
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Fluent English.
|Ort||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Position||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company