Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will be part of HVDC unit within the Hitachi Energy based in Ludvika.
The HVDC technology has been on the market for the past 60 years and is used to transmit power over long distances with minimal losses, using overhead lines, underground and submarine cable systems.
Are you ready to join Hitachi Energy for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don't hesitate to apply even though you don't meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- As a Project Engineer, you will work mainly with electrical design of main circuit equipment in projects with medium to high complexity.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment are communicated and agreed with potential suppliers.
- Witness tests of equipment and participate in commissioning on site and provide technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accept as fit for purpose supplied equipment.
- Collaborate with system design, mechanical design, and control for continuous improvement.
- Interact directly with customers and suppliers as well as work in project teams where technical coordination within scope and technical problem solving is part of the role.
- Attend project meetings and present specific aspects of engineering assignments.
- Maintain network of engineering professionals and share engineering best practice across different projects and disciplines.
- Live Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- We are looking for an engaged, structured, persistent, well-organized, and driven person who is a true team player.
- You should have professional engineering competence and a Bachelor’s or MSc. degree in Electric Power Engineering or similar.
- You can make the complex simple and show creativity in your approach to problem solving.
- You are ready to work in an international and multicultural work environment.
- You have worked with High Voltage Equipment or have experience with performing studies for rating of high voltage equipment.
- Previous work experience in related area
- Flexibility and an open mindset are important features to be successful in this role Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required to be able to interact with various stakeholders.
More about us
Welcome to apply before October 1st! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager, Arash Mazaheri, [email protected] +46 107-38 28 90, will answer your questions about the position.
Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 2912; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Christian Falevik, [email protected]
|Ort||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company